Sökning: "oral history"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 130 avhandlingar innehållade orden oral history.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linnaeus University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with history and history-making practices in Alor, a small island in southeastern Indonesia. As in all of Indonesia, the people of Alor have experienced European colonialism, and after independence, a period of centralised, authoritarian rule under the New Order (1965-1998). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Historiska institutionen, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores how the miners’ strike in the Norrbotten ore fields 1969–70 has been made meaningful. For a long time, this strike has been a centre of debates and reflections on society, culture, and history in Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Soviet People with Female Bodies Performing Beauty and Maternity in Soviet Russia in the mid 1930-1960sDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University, Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The everyday practices of maternity and beauty are important for the enactment of femininity. This dissertation deals with femininities created in the context of changing ideas about “normality” in Soviet Russia during the mid 1930s-1960s and explores a diversity of norms, discourses and rituals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study analyzes narratives of individual Jewish experiences of discrimination and genocidal violence in Hungary during the period of 1920–1945. The aim is to increase our knowledge and understanding of the events through an investigation of survivor testimonies concerning anti-Jewish laws and the Holocaust. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Historiska Media/Nordic Academic Press
Sammanfattning : As from 1686 it was decreed by law that all government regulations, orders, edicts and other information any government official wanted to make public, had to be read out to the people by the clergy from the pulpits of all churches in Sweden and Finland at the end of the sermon. The system of communication remained in full force until the end of the 19th century and was not finally abandoned until 1942. LÄS MER