Sökning: "optimum design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 165 avhandlingar innehållade orden optimum design.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to evaluate and develop different modelling tools which can be used in the vehicle crashworthiness design process. These tools will improve the understanding of the vehicle behaviour and thus improve the crashworthiness of the vehicle. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The focus on our environment has never been as great as it is today. The impact of global warming and emissions from combustion processes become increasingly more evident with growing concerns among the world’s inhabitants. The consequences of extreme weather events, rising sea levels, urban air quality, etc. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Heat and Power Engineering, Lund university
Sammanfattning : This thesis work is concerned with the efficient layout and operation of substations, i.e. those district heating (DH) system units which connect the network and internal building heating systems, such as radiator heating systems and domestic hot water distribution networks. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Statistics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Optimal design of experiments for binary data is the topic of this thesis. A particular logistic model including a quadratic term in the linear predictor is considered. Determining an optimal design for this model is complicated by the fact that the optimal design is dependent on the unknown true parameters. LÄS MER
5. Preliminary Design Investigations for the Selection of Optimum Reaction Degree for 1st Stage of a High Pressure Gas TurbineDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : One-dimensional (1D) turbine design calculation phase requires a handful of input data and choice of design parameters to provide the blade flow path geometry along with the flow kinematics and thermodynamics properties at the blade mid-span. The choice of important aerodynamics design parameters namely reaction degree, nozzle guide vane NGV exit flow angle or flow coefficient and stage loading defines the mid-span flow velocity triangles. LÄS MER