Sökning: "operational cost"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 215 avhandlingar innehållade orden operational cost.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Steel producers that employ niche market strategies are continuously seeking to reduce production cost while maintaining adiverse product mix. The business model is typically based onmarketing of high–strength special or stainless steels. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The energy consumption of communication networks is continuously growing. Many energy saving approaches have been proposed at the device, system, and network level. The most promising way to address this problem is to utilize photonic technologies as much as possible thanks to their low energy consumption per bit performance. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The monitoring and control of low voltage distribution grids has historically been disregarded due to the unidirectional flow of power. However, nowadays the massive integration of distributed energy resources into distribution grids, such as solar photovoltaics, distributed storage, electric vehicles and demand response programs, presents some challenges. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : A freight forwarder may consolidate its goods transportations in order to achieve a more efficient operation. When goods transportations are consolidated, they may reduce operational costs, e.g. labor and fuel. LÄS MER
5. Total Cost Indicators - Operational Performance Indicators for managing environmental and economic efficiencyDetta är en avhandling från IIIEE, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In this Licentiate Dissertation presents a new model for selecting environmental performance indicators in order to improve environmental management. The suggested Total Cost Indicators support a support a preventive approach to environmental management, where environmental issues are addressed before they arise - and before they become costs. LÄS MER