Sökning: "online coupling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 937 avhandlingar innehållade orden online coupling.
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Arc welding still requires deeper process understanding and more accurateprediction of the heat transferred to the base metal. This can be provided by CFD modelling.Most works done to model arc discharge using CFD consider the arc corealone. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från University of Borås; The Swedish School of Textiles
Sammanfattning : This research aims to fill an important gap in focusing on why individuals are able to take part in and/or support activities that have effects on economic, environmental, and social dimensions that are not consistent with their sense of right and wrong. The research focuses on the relationship between supply chain management and moral disengagement, and how this relation affects social responsibility. LÄS MER
3. Palladium-Catalysed Carbon–Carbon Coupling Reactions Focusing on Microwave Heating, Low Catalyst Concentrations, Aqueous Conditions, Regioselectivity and Medicinal Chemistry ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : It is widely accepted that palladium is one of the most useful catalysts in organic chemistry, and many palladium(0)-catalysed carbon–carbon bond-forming reactions have been developed over the years. In addition, the ever-growing need for more environmentally benign processes in the chemical industry has driven scientists to look for greener options while developing new methodologies for organic synthesis. LÄS MER
4. Theoretical Investigation on Propagation and Coupling of Nonreciprocal Electromagnetic Surface WavesDetta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at revealing the fundamental guiding and coupling properties of nonreciprocal electromagnetic surface waves on magneto-optical or gyromagnetic media and designing novel applications based on the properties.We introduce the background in the first chapter. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : Optical fibre sensors can be used to measure a wide variety of properties. In some cases they have replaced conventional electronic sensors due to their possibility of performing measurements in environments suffering from electromagnetic disturbance, or in harsh environments where electronics cannot survive. LÄS MER