Sökning: "online advertising"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 avhandlingar innehållade orden online advertising.
1. Regulating a Controversy Inside Stakeholder Strategies and Regime Transition in the Self-Regulation of Swedish Advertising 1950–1971Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns the development of the self-regulation of advertising in Sweden from 1950 until 1971. Self-regulation was initiated in the 1930s due to a business desire to regulate fair competition in marketing, and while it initially was a minor operation, the 1950s and 1960s were characterized by extensive development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Attention to AdvertisingCarl Patrik Nilsson, Umeå School of Business, Umeå University SE-901 87 Umeå, SwedenAbstractIn advertising, capturing consumers’ attention is imperative. Yet, how attention to advertising works in a World Wide Web context has not been researched extensively. This area is the main focus of this research. LÄS MER
3. Targeting Children Online : Young internet users and producers in the commercial media environmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Children’s daily internet usage takes place to a large extent in a commercial environment, where advertising and the sale of virtual goods are ever-present parts of the online experience. The overall goal of this thesis is to contribute to a critical understanding of children’s commercial online environment as spaces for children’s everyday life activities and participation, and as spaces for commercial interests that seek to target children and monetize their internet usage. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Online sexual behaviours refer to sexual activities where the Internet and/or mobile phone are used. The aims of this thesis were to investigate young people and their experiences of different online sexual behaviours with regard to characteristics, associations and consequences, by using data from a representative sample of 3,503 Swedish youth (m= 18. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Information technology is empowering consumers through the availability of information, interactivity of online communication tools, and the connectivity with others. The newly empowered consumer is a co-creator of brand communications and is rapidly developing a sense of co-ownership in brands. LÄS MER