Sökning: "office environment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 avhandlingar innehållade orden office environment.
1. Office environment, health and job satisfaction an explorative study of office design's influenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The present thesis investigates environmental factors impact on office employees. More specifically, it investigates: 1) perception and experience of office environments, 2) satisfaction with office environments, and 3) health status and job satisfaction in connection to office environment. LÄS MER
2. Office type, performance and well-being A study of how personality and work tasks interact with contemporary office environments and ways of workingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Today, many organisations are adopting offices that have an open design with or without flexible seating. While advocates of open-plan offices propose that these office types lead to cost savings and aid inter and intra-team communication, opponents argue that these office types are associated with decreased performance and worsened health among employees. LÄS MER
3. The Office - An Explorative Study Architectural Design's Impact on Health, Job Satisfaction & Well-beingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines the office environment’s influence on employees’ perception oftheir workplaces, their organizations and their job satisfaction, as well as their health and wellbeing.It is based on an empirical study of 491 office employees from twenty-six companies anddivisions in large companies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The office, where many people spend most of their day, influences the health of employees, their families, communities, and society. While the body of research that relates office environment to health is growing, a question of interest for practitioners arises: how buildings should be designed and managed in order to support and promote health. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet och Arbetslivsinstitutet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to increase our knowledge of the physical environment of office workers with special focus on electromagnetic fields and to address the question of whether electromagnetic fields can directly or indirectly contribute to symptoms or discomfort among video display terminal ( VDT) workers. Furthermore, we have measured light modulation from various commonly used light sources in laboratory conditions and, as a second step, used modulated light as stimulus for provocation of neurophysiological responses in persons with perceived “electrical hypersensitivity” (EHS). LÄS MER