Sökning: "office environment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 100 avhandlingar innehållade orden office environment.
1. Office environment, health and job satisfaction : an explorative study of office design's influence
Sammanfattning : The present thesis investigates environmental factors impact on office employees. More specifically, it investigates: 1) perception and experience of office environments, 2) satisfaction with office environments, and 3) health status and job satisfaction in connection to office environment. LÄS MER
2. Activity-based Flexible Office work environments : Design and implementation processes and outcomes
Sammanfattning : Background: In recent years, there has been a reported increase in organizations relocating to Activity-based Flexible Offices (A-FOs) worldwide. The idea of A-FOs is to offer work conditions suitable for the workforce’s tasks and individual preferences. LÄS MER
3. Office type, performance and well-being : A study of how personality and work tasks interact with contemporary office environments and ways of working
Sammanfattning : Today, many organisations are adopting offices that have an open design with or without flexible seating. While advocates of open-plan offices propose that these office types lead to cost savings and aid inter and intra-team communication, opponents argue that these office types are associated with decreased performance and worsened health among employees. LÄS MER
4. The Office - An Explorative Study : Architectural Design's Impact on Health, Job Satisfaction & Well-being
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines the office environment’s influence on employees’ perception oftheir workplaces, their organizations and their job satisfaction, as well as their health and wellbeing.It is based on an empirical study of 491 office employees from twenty-six companies anddivisions in large companies. LÄS MER
5. Kretslopp av data : Miljö, befolkning, förvaltning och den tidiga digitaliseringens kulturtekniker
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores the early digitalization in Sweden. As host to the first summit on the environment in Stockholm 1972 (UNCHE), as leading procurer of computer equipment as well as initiator to the world's first national Data Act of 1973, Sweden pioneered domains that have since emerged as critical to our age: environmental challenges and digital technology. LÄS MER