Sökning: "off pump"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 avhandlingar innehållade orden off pump.
1. Constructing and Commissioning HELIOS – A High Harmonic Generation Source for Pump-Probe Measurements with sub 50 fs Temporal Resolution The Development of Experimental Equipment for Extreme Ultraviolet SpectroscopyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents HELIOS, an in-house laboratory for time-resolved pump-probe spectroscopy with extreme-ultraviolet (XUV) probe radiation. A wide span of pump wavelengths can be generated using commercial laser equipment while XUV probe radiation is generated via a high harmonic generation process in a noble gas delivering probe photons with energies between 20 eV and 72 eV. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall objective of this thesis is to develop a structured method to approach the challenge of better understanding the techniques and potential for capacity control in Ground Source Heat Pump (GSHP) systems used in Swedish single-family dwellings. This thesis aims at development of a generic model of the system that can be used for comparative, descriptive, and predictive analysis of capacity controlled GSHP systems in single-family dwellings. LÄS MER
3. Rheology of cement grout Ultrasound based in-line measurement technique and grouting design parametersDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Grouting is performed in order to decrease the permeability and increase the stiffness of the material, especially soil and rock. For tunnelling and underground constructions, permeation grouting is done where cement based materials are pumped inside drilled boreholes under a constant pressure, higher than the ground water pressure. LÄS MER
4. Off pump bypass surgery. Inflammatory activation, patency completeness of revascularization and survivalDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the work presented in this thesis is to investigate the potential and prerequisites for improved energy efficiency of heat pump systems using efficient components and proper methods for optimisation of operation. The background is that several investigations have reported on possibilities for increased energy efficiency of heat pumps if variable-speed capacity control is used instead of conventional on/off control. LÄS MER