Sökning: "occupational exposure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 323 avhandlingar innehållade orden occupational exposure.
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, and Psychiatric Epidemiology Department of Laboratory Medicine Lund University
Sammanfattning : Antineoplastic drugs are commonly used in the medical treatment of cancer and some other diseases. Workplaces e.g. hospital pharmacies and wards where antineoplastic drugs are used are contaminated with these drugs and health care workers are therefore at risk of getting occupationally exposed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Divison of Occupational and Environmental Medicine and Psychiatric Epidemiology
Sammanfattning : The aromatic isocyanates, toluene diisocyanate (TDI) and methylenediphenyl diisocyanate (MDI), are used in the production of polyurethane (PUR) foams, paints, elastomers and glues. The use of isocyanates is increasing, and exposure to isocyanates is the most common cause of occupational asthma. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Working Environment, Lunds Institute of Technology, S-221 00, Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Isocyanates are used mainly for manufacturing of polyurethane (PUR) foams, lacquers, elastomers and glues. The production of PUR exceeds 2 million tonnes per year and is increasing. Occupational exposure to isocyanates are associated with respiratory disorders. LÄS MER
4. Levels of brominated flame retardants in humans and their environment : occupational and home exposureDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : Plasma from workers at an electronic dismantling plant were analysed for tri- to heptaBDEs (brominated diphenyl ethers), during 18 months. The different exposed groups showed concentrations ranging from 0.06to 2.8 ng g-1 (l. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från (Margareta Littorin), Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, University Hospital, S- 221 85 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Isocyanates may cause occupational asthma, rhinitis, and hypersensitivity pneumonitis. However, the mechanisms behind initiation of the disorders and the relations between exposure and effect are insufficiently elucidated. Means to biomonitor exposure and risk would be valuable. LÄS MER