Sökning: "obstacles to competition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden obstacles to competition.
1. Competition Law in Technology Transfer under the TRIPS Agreement - Implications for Developing CountriesDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Law, Lund university
Sammanfattning : The TRIPS Agreement allows WTO Members to enact and apply appropriate domestic competition law to address IPR-related anti-competitive practices. However, these flexibilities in the TRIPS Agreement do not provide any specific guidance for WTO Members. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Juristförl
Sammanfattning : The thesis deals with the relationship between Community competition law and national competition law in a broad meaning, with the object of analysing whether the said relationship is effective in view of the aims of the Community. A general point of departure is that competition within the Community could become more effective if the supervision of it were to be more decentralized. LÄS MER
3. En företagsstrategisk analys av ekonomisk integration konsekvenser av Europas inre marknad för svenska mindre tillverkande företagDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Since the mid-eighties, progress in European economic integration has contributed to changing conditions for the conduct of business in many sectors of the economies. Such is the case in Sweden, whose commitment to the formal integration process also has changed in recent years, from a free trade arrangement (EFTA) via the European Economic Area (The EFTA states' affiliation to the European Union's Internal Market), to membership in the European Union. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Problems discussed within the Swedish housing industry are lack of competition, quality and increased costs. Improvements to cope with these problems have shown to be low compared to manufacturing and other industries. LÄS MER
5. Generating Products in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises : Challenges and Potential ImprovementsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Universitetsservice US AB
Sammanfattning : In contemporary society, companies are faced with new demands and challenges, due to increasing competition and customer requirements. The development of products affects to a great extent, the future earnings and costs of an enterprise, and is therefore very important for its long-term survival. LÄS MER