Sökning: "objective regime"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 avhandlingar innehållade orden objective regime.
- Detta är en avhandling från Marie Jacobsson, Landåvägen 14, S-131 49 NACKA, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The Antarctic Treaty was concluded by twelve states in Washington on 1 December 1959. Although the Antarctic Treaty has a limited number of parties, its impact has been considerable and lauded, but also questioned. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Pedagogiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish educational contexts were in the 1990ies characterized by extensive and rapid changes towards decentralisation and governing through goals and results. A significant feature was the introduction of instruments and techniques with a common core of “quality”. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The hydropower industry has altered connectivity in many rivers during the last century. Many fish species depend on both an intact longitudinal connectivity to be able to migrate between spawning, feeding and winter habitats, and vertical connectivity for development and survival of incubating embryos and larvae in the gravel. LÄS MER
4. Building the Nagoya Protocol Regime on Access and Benefit-Sharing : Institutional Design and EffectivenessDetta är en avhandling från Media-Tryck, Lund University, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) was designed in accordance with the framework protocol approach, which comprises treaty bodies such as Conferences of the Parties (COP) and compliance mechanisms and sets out broad standards to be made more precise through the making of protocols. The CBD’s third objective, access and equitable sharing of the benefits arising from the utilization of genetic resources (ABS), was significantly developed by the Nagoya Protocol. LÄS MER
5. The Shadows of the Past : A Study of Life-World and Identity of Serbian Youth after the Milošević RegimeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Cultural Anthropology and Ethnology, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : The thesis explores the consequences of the Milošević regime and the Yugoslav wars in the 1990s for young people in Serbia. It deals with the conditions under which recent history makes itself relevant in the lives of two high-school classes of eighteen- and nineteen-year-olds. LÄS MER