Sökning: "nursing staff"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 229 avhandlingar innehållade orden nursing staff.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The care of residents in nursing homes (special housing) is a major challenge for the nursing profession, especially as the population of older people has increased in recent decades. One important aim of this care is to promote the wellbeing and security of the residents. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the present thesis was to gain further knowledge about the nursing theoretical basis of care of older people, to translate the theory of gerotranscendence into practical guidelines, and to implement the theory and guidelines in practical settings.Study I comprised a literature search and a review with qualitative analysis of nursing theories. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Recent policy is marked by a shift towards enabling people with dementia to remain at home and in their neighbourhoods, yet little is known about the wider perspective of neighbourhood as an everyday place of connection, practice and meaning in the lives of people with experience of dementia. Aims: The aim of this thesis is twofold. LÄS MER
4. Patient and Staff Perceptions of Medication Administration and Locked Entrance Doors at Psychiatric WardsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The general aim was, within psychiatric inpatient care, to explore patient and staff perceptions with regard to medication administration and locked entrance doors. In Study I, medication administration was illuminated according to a mini-ethnographic approach. Nurses and voluntarily admitted patients were observed and interviewed. LÄS MER
5. Patient safety culture in hospital settings Measurements, health care staff perceptions and suggestions for improvementDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim was to psychometrically test the S-HSOPSC and HSOPSC, investigate health care staff’s perceptions of patient safety culture and their suggestions for improvement.Methods: A three-time cross-sectional study with data from health care staff (N= 3721) in a Swedish county council was conducted in 2009 (N = 1,023), 2011 (N = 1,228) and 2013 (N =1,470) using the S-HSOPSC (I, II, III). LÄS MER