Sökning: "nursing staff"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 220 avhandlingar innehållade orden nursing staff.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The care of residents in nursing homes (special housing) is a major challenge for the nursing profession, especially as the population of older people has increased in recent decades. One important aim of this care is to promote the wellbeing and security of the residents. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the present thesis was to gain further knowledge about the nursing theoretical basis of care of older people, to translate the theory of gerotranscendence into practical guidelines, and to implement the theory and guidelines in practical settings.Study I comprised a literature search and a review with qualitative analysis of nursing theories. LÄS MER
3. Patient and Staff Perceptions of Medication Administration and Locked Entrance Doors at Psychiatric WardsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The general aim was, within psychiatric inpatient care, to explore patient and staff perceptions with regard to medication administration and locked entrance doors. In Study I, medication administration was illuminated according to a mini-ethnographic approach. Nurses and voluntarily admitted patients were observed and interviewed. LÄS MER
4. Patient safety culture in hospital settings Measurements, health care staff perceptions and suggestions for improvementDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim was to psychometrically test the S-HSOPSC and HSOPSC, investigate health care staff’s perceptions of patient safety culture and their suggestions for improvement.Methods: A three-time cross-sectional study with data from health care staff (N= 3721) in a Swedish county council was conducted in 2009 (N = 1,023), 2011 (N = 1,228) and 2013 (N =1,470) using the S-HSOPSC (I, II, III). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Swedish nursing home managers, who constitute the empirical focus of this thesis, hold overall operational responsibility for the nursing homes, which includes the care of residents, direct care staff and work environment. Aged care organisations are also expected to provide person-centred care. LÄS MER