Sökning: "nursing education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 253 avhandlingar innehållade orden nursing education.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to explore and describe the nature of students learning through drama in nursing education, in first and second cycle. Methods: Study I was conducted as an integrative review of the literature. Study II was performed as a qualitative phenomenographic study were 16 nursing students was interviewed. LÄS MER
2. Municipal elderly care implications of registered nurses' work situation, education, and competenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : Registered nurses (RNs) are key figures in municipal elderly care. It is a challenge to create necessary conditions that enable them to provide quality nursing care. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Institutionen för vårdpedagogik, Göteborgs universitet (Department of Health Care Pedagogics, University of Gothenburg)
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Nursing students' narrated, lived experiences of caring, education and the transition into nursing, focusing on care of the elderlyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Norstedt
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this longitudinal research project was to elucidate and reach an understanding of influencing aspects on nursing students' choice of future work area as newly graduated nurses. The influencing aspects should be affiliated with the three-year education, the students' transition into nursing and the care of the elderly. LÄS MER
5. Learning with, from and about each other interprofessional education on a training ward in municipal care for older personsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe and evaluate interprofessional education on an interprofessional training ward in municipal care for older persons. Interprofessional education has for some years now been proposed as a means to meet the call for effective collaboration, co-ordination and quality in health and social care. LÄS MER