Sökning: "nude mice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 avhandlingar innehållade orden nude mice.
1. Development and validation of a localized murine candidiasis model : The pathogenesis, chemotheraphy and defense mechanisms to Candida mastitis in the lactating mouse
Sammanfattning : A murine model of localized candidiasis (mastitis) was developed. The model was analyzed withrespect to its discriminative abilities through investigation of the virulence properties of C.albicans mutant strains compared with the wild-type parental strain. LÄS MER
2. Phytoestrogens and prostate cancer : experimental, clinical, and epidemiological studies
Sammanfattning : Dietary factors may affect development and progression of prostate cancer. Experimental and epidemiological studies have suggested an effect of phytoestrogens on prostate cancer. Lignans are the predominant phytoestrogen in a Western diet. LÄS MER
3. Radioimmunotherapy in Experimental Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma : Tumour-targeting in vitro and in vivo
Sammanfattning : Radioimmunotherapy (RIT) has been shown to be a practicable way to treat head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. A specific antibody recognizes the charasteristic structure of tumour cells when loaded with cytotoxic agents (toxins, drugs, radionuclides, etc). LÄS MER
4. Studies of radioactive cisplatin (191Pt) for tumour imaging and therapy
Sammanfattning : A radioactive variant of the cytostatic agent cis-dichlorodiammineplatinum(II), cisplatin, was synthesised from 191PtCl4. The 191Pt-cisplatin was found to be a sterile product of high radionuclide, radiochemical and chemical purity. LÄS MER
5. Pharmacokinetics and dosimetry of radiolabelled octreotide for tumour therapy
Sammanfattning : Somatostatin (SS) receptors (sstr) are usually highly expressed on neuroendocrine (NE) tumours. The radiolabelled SS analogue 111In-DTPA-D-Phe1-octreotide is today widely used to scintigraphically visualise NE tumours, and high 111In activity concentrations are obtained in tumour vs. normal tissues. LÄS MER