Sökning: "nuclear power"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 253 avhandlingar innehållade orden nuclear power.
1. 14C Produced by Nuclear Power Reactors - Generation and Characterization of Gaseous, Liquid and Solid WasteDetta är en avhandling från Division of Nuclear Physics Department of Physics Lund University Box 118 SE-221 00 Lund Sweden
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the results from studies on carbon-14 produced by nuclear power reactors. Radioactive 14C enters the carbon cycle and can be taken up by humans, where it will constitute a potential health hazard. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The fast breeder is a type of nuclear reactor that aroused much attention in the 1950s and 60s. Its ability to produce more nuclear fuel than it consumes offered promises of cheap and reliable energy, and thereby connected it to utopian ideas about an eternal supply of energy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The increasing demand for characterization of nuclear fuel, both from an operator and authority point of view, motivates the development of new experimental and, preferable, non-destructive methods. In this thesis, some methods based on nuclear spectroscopic techniques are presented. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This study applies a qualitative discourse theoretical method to analyse the central argumentation in the parliamentary debate on nuclear power in Sweden during 19721980, reconstructed from official documents such as governmental and parliamentary bills, committee reports, parliamentary debate protocols, and official commission reports. Particular concern is directed to the process in which various discursive orders emerging within the political debate tend to have a structuring influence on the political argumentation regarding what can be said, by whom this can be said, and how this can be said. LÄS MER
5. Development of the Lund AMS Facility for the Detection of 59Ni – with Applications in the Nuclear IndustryDetta är en avhandling från Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Accelerator mass spectrometry (AMS) is a highly sensitive method for counting atoms and it is used for detecting very low concentrations of both radionuclides and stable isotopes in small samples. The two major advantages of the AMS method are that the required amount of sample material is very small, but also that the efficiency is rather high, it takes less than an hour to analyse a sample. LÄS MER