Sökning: "novel use"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1876 avhandlingar innehållade orden novel use.
1. Novel Psychoactive Substances Experienced effects, attitudes, and motivations among online drug community usersDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present research is to contribute to the bridging of the knowledge gap pertaining to the field of Novel Psychoactive Substances (NPS) and its online community of users. The findings demonstrate that the community is characterized by robust group cohesiveness and counter public attitudes. LÄS MER
2. Romankonst och berättarteori : en kritisk diskussion med utgångspunkt i Göran Tunströms författarskapDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The thesis challenges the notion that the novel should be considered as a kind of narrative in the narratological sense of the word. It argues that it is by no means self-evident to define the novel as a narrative if one by narrative means someone telling someone else that something happened. LÄS MER
3. Beyond the established risk factors of myocardial infarction lifestyle factors and novel biomarkersDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Age, male sex, hypertension, smoking, diabetes, dyslipidaemia, and obesity are considered as established risk factors for cardiovascular diseases. Several of these established cardiovascular risk factors are strongly influenced by lifestyle. LÄS MER
4. Novel writing and moral philosophy as aspects of a single struggle : Iris Murdoch's hybrid novelsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This investigation pursues a thesis, namely that moral philosopher and novelist Iris Murdoch was a writer of hybrid novels. Murdoch’s novels are hybrid constructions where she tries to make reflections on moral intuitions discernible and experienced within the novels’ own “system”. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Human Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis investigates the potential of classification methods based on spatial context to infer specific forms of land use from remote sensing data. The problem is that some types of land use are characterized by a complex configuration of land covers that traditional per-pixel based methods have problems classifying due to spectral heterogeneity. LÄS MER