Sökning: "non-target screening"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden non-target screening.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes efforts to develop robust methods for the creation and use of digital archives of environmental samples, and proposes guidelines based on the results. Digital archives are repositories that store environmental samples digitally. LÄS MER
2. Fate of Pharmaceuticals and Their Transformation Products in Rivers An integration of target analysis and screening methods to study attenuation processesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Pharmaceuticals are environmental contaminants causing steadily increasing concern due to their high usage, ubiquitous distribution in the aquatic environment, and potential to exert adverse effects on the ecosystems. After being discharged from wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs), pharmaceuticals can undergo transformation processes in surface waters, of which microbial degradation in river sediments is considered highly significant. LÄS MER
3. Targeted and untargeted analysis of organic contaminants from on-site sewage treatment facilities Removal, fate and environmental impactDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : On-site sewage treatment facilities (OSSFs) are widely used all over the world to treat wastewater when large-scale sewage treatment plants (STPs) are not economically feasible. Although there is great awareness that the release of untreated wastewater into the environment can lead to water-related diseases and eutrophication, little is known about organic contaminants and their removal by OSSFs, environmental load and fate. LÄS MER
4. From source to the environment Strategies for identification and determination of hydroxylated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in complex particulate matricesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Adverse health effects have been linked to exposure to particulate matter, and wood combustion is considered as an important source of harmful particulate matter in the urban air and environment. Hydroxylated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are a group of compounds with toxic, endocrine disrupting and carcinogenic properties. LÄS MER
5. Textile Related Chemicals: Analytical Approaches Towards the Assessment of Human and Environmental ExposuresDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The textile manufacturing chain involves an extensive use of chemicals as early as fabric-production. To confer special features to textile materials, more chemicals are required in subsequent steps. Furthermore, potentially harmful substances can end up in clothes as transformation products. LÄS MER