Sökning: "noise modelling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 160 avhandlingar innehållade orden noise modelling.
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för arkitektur
Sammanfattning : Noise Design takes up a structural approach to sound issuesin general and more particularly to urban acoustic space. Whilemost recent research efforts in the field adopt a defensiveattitude by seeking to protect people from sounds, this bookcelebrates our constructive and creative relations with thesound world and develops methods to manage sounds as mediatorsof qualitative information. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Department of Public Health and Community Medicine, Institute of Medicine, The Sahlgrenska Academy, Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Aims: The aims of this thesis were to describe and gain an understanding of how people who live in the vicinity of wind turbines are affected by wind turbine noise, and how individual, situational and visual factors, as well as sound properties, moderate the response.Methods: A cross-sectional study was carried out in a flat, mainly rural area in Sweden, with the objective to estimate the prevalence of noise annoyance and to examine the dose-response relationship between A-weighted sound pressure levels (SPLs) and perception of and annoyance with wind turbine noise. LÄS MER
3. Vehicle Disc Brake Roughness Noise Experimental Study of the Interior Noise andVibro-Acoustic Modelling of Suspension SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Prediction of vehicle disc brake roughness noise is a non-trivial challenge. In fact, neither the source mechanisms, nor the transfer paths are so far well understood. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : There is an increasing need for more accurate models taking into account the nonlinearities and memory effects of microwave transistors. The memory effects are especially important for transistor technologies suffering from relatively large low frequency dispersion, such as GaN baed HEMTs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Shorter product development cycles, densely packed engine compartments and intensified noiselegislation increase the need for accurate predictions of IC-engine air intake noise at earlystages. The urgent focus on the increasing CO2 emissions and the efficiency of IC-engines, aswell as new techniques such as homogeneous charge compression ignition (HCCI) mightworsen the noise situation. LÄS MER