Sökning: "night nursing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden night nursing.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Registered nurses’ [RNs] experiences of caring in nursing, working conditions for caring and reflection in municipal night care was explored to create expanded knowledge and understanding of care for older people. As a consequence of the Ädelreform and development in hospital health care a displacement from clinical health care to municipal care of older people has taken place. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of the present thesis was to describe and evaluate IT support in dementia care from the perspectives of staff and relatives. More specifically, it was to examine staff members’ satisfaction with work, life satisfaction and sense of coherence before and after increased IT support, to describe staff members’ opinions and perceptions of IT support during the process of implementation, to describe relatives’ opinions of IT support and to compare relatives’ perceptions of their irritations with care and life satisfaction before and after increased IT support. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Nursing
Sammanfattning : Aim: To estimate the incidence of dystocia, to describe outcomes of labour with dystocia and augmentation, to identify anthropometrical-, life style-, obstetric- and clinical risk indicators for dystocia, to elucidate nulliparous women’s experiences of prolonged labours and to describe some aspects of the midwifery care during labour and delivery. Design: A multi-centre cohort study with prospectively collected data within nine obstetric departments in Denmark. LÄS MER
4. Riskfyllda möten en studie om unga människors upplevelser av sexuellt överförbara infektioner och sexuellt risktagandeDetta är en avhandling från Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the present thesis is to contribute to the knowledge in young people´s experiences, thoughts and norms regarding sexually transmitted infections (STI) and sexual risk-taking. The specific aims are two-fold. LÄS MER
5. What about the parents? Sleep quality, mood, saliva cortisol response and sense of coherence in parents with a child admitted to pediatric careDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Parents experience many stressful situations when their child is ill and needs medical care, irrespective of the child’s age, diagnosis or the severity of the illness. Poor sleep quality and negative mood decrease the parents’ ability to sustain attention and focus, to care for their ill child, and to cope with the challenges they face. LÄS MER