Sökning: "next of kin experiences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 avhandlingar innehållade orden next of kin experiences.
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö, Kalmar : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of the thesis was to explore and describe the concepts of guilt and shame and gain a greater understanding of the next-of-kin’s experiences of guilt and shame in end-of-life care.Methods: Study I was a qualitative secondary analysis of 47 interviews with next-of-kin searching for experiences of guilt and shame. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Patients and next of kin in intensive care often experience powerlessness, anxiety and distress and intensive care staff are repeatedly exposed to traumatic situations and demanding events. Empowerment has been described as a process of overcoming a sense of powerlessness and a model through which people may develop a sense of inner strength through connections with others. LÄS MER
3. Management of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in primary health care a study of a nurse-led multidisciplinary programme of pulmonary rehabilitationDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to modify and evaluate effects, as well as todescribe experiences of a nurse-led multidisciplinary programme of pulmonaryrehabilitation in primary health care for patients with chronicobstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and their next of kin.Interviews were performed with 12 COPD nurses about their experiencesof patient education (I). LÄS MER
4. Dilemmas and consequences of chronic disease-lived experiences of coeliac disease and neuropathic painDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Dilemmas and consequences of chronic disease-lived experiences of coeliac disease and neuropathic pain Akademisk avhandling som för avläggande av medicine doktorsexamen vid Sahlgrenska akademin vid Göteborgs Universitet kommer att offentligt försvaras i lokal Arvid Wallgrens Backe, Hus 2, 2118, Sahlgrenska Akademin, Göteborg. torsdagen den 27 september 2007, kl 13. LÄS MER
5. Living with deteriorating and hereditary disease : experiences over ten years of persons with muscular dystrophy and their next of kinDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to elucidate haw persona with muscular dystrophy (MD) and their next of kin experience and describe their daily lives over the last ten years. MD is a group of inherited disorders characterised by muscular weakness caused by muscle wasting. Both qualitative and quantitative methods were used. LÄS MER