Sökning: "new middle class"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 avhandlingar innehållade orden new middle class.
1. The Decline of Class Voting in Sweden 1968–2014: Reconsiderations, Explanations and the Role of the New Middle Class
Sammanfattning : Class voting has been one of the most wide-spread and persistent patterns of voting behavior in Western democracies throughout the 20th century. Understanding its decline is an important part of understanding the current political situation. LÄS MER
2. New Age: konsumtionsvara eller värden att kämpa för? - Hemmets Journal och Idagsidan i Svenska Dagbladet analyserade utifrån Mary Douglas grid/group-modell och Pierre Bourdieus fältteori
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is focused on the differences that can be observed in New Age material published between 1974 and 1995 in two different Swedish publications, one weekly magazine and one national morning paper. It is shown that the main parts of the readers of these two publications are polarised according to socio-economic status. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of social and economic geography, Umeå university
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Social Anthropology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In 1991 the Indian government officially sanctioned the country’s definitive entry into the global market and into a new era.This study focuses on the generation that epitomizes this new era and is based on fieldwork among young English-speaking, educated, Delhi-based men involved in occupations such as tourism, Internet, multinationals, journalism and sports. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Brutus Östlings Bokförlag Symposion
Sammanfattning : The main theme of this dissertation is the question of how young women in the early middle class handled the new demands for marriage based on love instead of on judgements of moral, economy and status. Another theme is the education of these middle class girls around 1800 and the question how this new education interacted with the new demands for love marriage. LÄS MER