Sökning: "neutrophil granulocyte"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 avhandlingar innehållade orden neutrophil granulocyte.
1. Function of granulocytes after burns and trauma, associations with pulmonary vascular permeability, acute respiratory distress syndrome, and immunomodulationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Our innate immunesystem protects us from infections but, since its methods is not all specific for microorganisms, may also induce collateral damage.Severe physical injury often proved deadly throughout evolution. Such injuries may induce massive collateral damage. LÄS MER
2. The importance of monocyte and granulocyte activation in rheumatoid arthritis and primary Sjögren's syndromeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Macrophages and neutrophils infiltrate the synovium and synovial fluid in rheumatoid arthritis (RA). These cells are considered to contribute to the destructive process in RA.The expression of adhesion and phagocytosis receptors on the surface of peripheral granulocytes and monocytes was increased in patients with RA. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Maria Alvarado-Kristensson, experimentall pathology, Lund University, U-MAS, entrance 78, 205 02 Malmö
Sammanfattning : The human neutrophil is the most abundant granulocyte and the major type of cell involved in an acute inflammatory response. Neutrophils are armed with various systems of enzymes, that can find and kill pathogens, but unfortunately, these "weapons" cannot distinguish between the host tissues and the "invaders. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Granulocytes and monocytes are important cells during the first phase of inflammation. They are activated and recruited from the blood vessels to inflammatory sites via the regulation of receptors involved in adhesion to endothelium. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The neutrophil granulocyte is an essential component of the human immune system. When rrricrobes invade the body, the highly motile neutrophils quickly leave the vascular compartment and approach, engulf and kill the intruders by releasing a battery of antimicrobial substances. LÄS MER