Sökning: "neutron detection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 avhandlingar innehållade orden neutron detection.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : A facility for studies of elastic neutron scattering in the 50–130 MeV range has been developed. In addition to elastic neutron scattering, it has been used for (n,p) and (n,d) reaction experiments. The performance of the device has been illustrated in measurements of the (n,p) and (n,n) cross sections on 1H and 12C. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Department of Physics
Sammanfattning : The He-3 “crisis” has become a fact in the last decade and large scale neutron detectors based on He-3 technologies have become unaffordable. This new He-3 reality has resulted in a major effort worldwide to develop replacement neutron-detector technologies. LÄS MER
3. Fast-Neutron Tomography using a Mobile Neutron Generator for Assessment of Steam-Water Distributions in Two-Phase FlowsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the measurement technique of fast-neutron tomography for assessing spatial distributions of steam and water in two-phase flows. This so-called void distribution is of importance both for safe operation and for efficient use of the fuel in light water reactors, which compose the majority of the world’s commercial nuclear reactors. LÄS MER
4. High-sensitivity Radioactive Xenon Monitoring and High-accuracy Neutron-proton Scattering MeasurementsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Two aspects of applied nuclear physics have been studied in this thesis; Monte Carlo simulations for high-sensitivity monitoring of radioactive xenon and high-accuracy neutron-proton scattering measurements for neutron physics applications and fundamental physics. The Monte Carlo simulations have been performed for two systems for detection of radioactive xenon, using the MCNP code. LÄS MER
5. Order restricted inference over countable preordered sets. Statistical aspects of neutron detectionDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Centre for Mathematical Sciences
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four papers. In the first paper, we study the isotonic regression estimator over a general countable preordered set. We obtain the limiting distribution of the estimator and study its properties. Also, it is shown that the isotonisation preserves the rate of convergence of the underlying estimator. LÄS MER