Sökning: "network performance"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 924 avhandlingar innehållade orden network performance.
- Detta är en avhandling från Kista : Mikroelektronik och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Performance monitoring in communication networks, which isthe main topic of this thesis, is an essential part ofperformance and network management. The applications cover anumber of different areas such as daily operations andmaintenance, usage information for billing purposes, customerreports, traffic control, planning, and dimensioning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Network protocol construction is a complex and error prone task. The challenges originate both from the inherent complexity of developing correct program code and from the distributed nature of networked systems. Protocol errors can have devastating consequences. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : As computer networks grow in complexity, measuring the performance becomes a challenge. Intrinsic properties of the networks capability to transport data, such as bandwidth, latency, loss, and error rate are not always enough to provide a clear picture of how well the network can satisfy the users' expectations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Heat and Power Engineering, Lund university
Sammanfattning : This thesis work is concerned with the efficient layout and operation of substations, i.e. those district heating (DH) system units which connect the network and internal building heating systems, such as radiator heating systems and domestic hot water distribution networks. LÄS MER
25. Traffic Analysis, Modeling and Their Applications in Energy-Constrained Wireless Sensor Networks On Network Optimization and Anomaly DetectionDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Tryckeriet Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : Wireless sensor network (WSN) has emerged as a promising technology thanks to the recent advances in electronics, networking, and information processing. A wide range of WSN applications have been proposed such as habitat monitoring, environmental observations and forecasting systems, health monitoring, etc. LÄS MER