Sökning: "network performance"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 903 avhandlingar innehållade orden network performance.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Network protocol construction is a complex and error prone task. The challenges originate both from the inherent complexity of developing correct program code and from the distributed nature of networked systems. Protocol errors can have devastating consequences. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : As computer networks grow in complexity, measuring the performance becomes a challenge. Intrinsic properties of the networks capability to transport data, such as bandwidth, latency, loss, and error rate are not always enough to provide a clear picture of how well the network can satisfy the users' expectations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Heat and Power Engineering, Lund university
Sammanfattning : This thesis work is concerned with the efficient layout and operation of substations, i.e. those district heating (DH) system units which connect the network and internal building heating systems, such as radiator heating systems and domestic hot water distribution networks. LÄS MER
24. Traffic Analysis, Modeling and Their Applications in Energy-Constrained Wireless Sensor Networks On Network Optimization and Anomaly DetectionDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Tryckeriet Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : Wireless sensor network (WSN) has emerged as a promising technology thanks to the recent advances in electronics, networking, and information processing. A wide range of WSN applications have been proposed such as habitat monitoring, environmental observations and forecasting systems, health monitoring, etc. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology and Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Problem with application sensitivity to insufficient resources in High PerformanceComputing (HPC) clusters has been a longstanding issue of concern for industries. Inthis thesis we propose a method based on a black box approach for characterizationand analysis of engineering simulation applications with respect to available hardwareresources in the situation of resource depletion. LÄS MER