Sökning: "network performance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 893 avhandlingar innehållade orden network performance.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Featured with good scalability, modularity and large bandwidth, Network-on-Chip (NoC) has been widely applied in manycore Chip Multiprocessor (CMP) and Multiprocessor System-on-Chip (MPSoC) architectures. The provision of guaranteed service emerges as an important NoC design problem due to the application requirements in Quality-of-Service (QoS). LÄS MER
2. The network performance assessment model a new framework of regulating the electricity network companiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : When the Swedish electricity market was re-regulated in 1996 the trading with electricity was exposed to competition and the net service henceforth should be comprised by a monopoly comprised by a regulation. The regulation was based on a review of the costs of the network companies. No attention were paid to if the network was efficient. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The Internet has exponentially grown and now it is part of our everyday life. Internet services and applications rely on back-end servers that are deployed on local servers and data centers. LÄS MER
4. International network competitiveness Technical and foreign market knowledge development in international SME networksDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm School of Economics
Sammanfattning : How can small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) compete over time within international networks? This thesis takes a stance in that business network relationships are essential for international SMEs as such networks can provide knowledge and learning opportunities. International network competitiveness is, in this thesis, introduced as a concept that captures SMEs long term performance, resulting from the firms being competitive within international business networks. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The energy consumption of communication networks is continuously growing. Many energy saving approaches have been proposed at the device, system, and network level. The most promising way to address this problem is to utilize photonic technologies as much as possible thanks to their low energy consumption per bit performance. LÄS MER