Sökning: "need desire"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 133 avhandlingar innehållade orden need desire.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Masculinity in the service of feminism. Drag kinging as practice, politics, and desire. The aim of the thesis is to explore drag kinging as lived experience at the crossroads of masculinity, the body, and feminist politics. Drag kinging is defined as a conscious performance of masculinity. LÄS MER
2. Movement and experimentation in young children's learning : Deleuze and Guattari in early childhood educationDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Barn- och ungdomspedagogik, specialpedagogik och vägledning
Sammanfattning : This study departs from experiences made in a setting where preschool children, teachers, teacher students, teacher educators and researchers in the Stockholm area in Sweden have been collectively experimenting with subjectivity and learning since the beginning of the 1990’s. However, during later years, questions were raised in the context of cooperative work about the changes that have been achieved so far, possibly becoming new and somewhat rigid ‘mappings’ of young children and learning. LÄS MER
3. Sexuality in patients treated for hematologic malignancies - Problems and need for support from patients’ and nurses’ perspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to describe and explore how sexuality, body image and HRQoL were affected in patients treated for hematologic malignancies, and their need for support. A further aim was to describe nurses’ conceptions of dialogues about sexuality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stehag : Förlags AB Gondolin
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore what makes the discourse on gender equality possible in the context of Swedish higher education. Three aspects of this discourse - gender equality work, positive discrimination and sexual harassment - are focused on both empirically and theoretically. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Sciences, Danderyd Hospital
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore and describe how sexual life after childbirth is communicated, addressed and reflected upon among new mothers, fathers and midwives and the impact of leaving first and minor second degree tears after childbirth unsutured. Specific aims were to compare two groups of women with minor lacerations (first and second degree) after a vaginal delivery, with respect to the healing process and experience when the lacerations were sutured or left to heal spontaneously (I); to elucidate women s experience of their sexual life after childbirth (II); to describe fathers' reflections about sexual life 3-6 months after the birth of their child (III); to describe midwives reflections on counselling women at their postnatal checkups, with a special focus on sexuality (IV). LÄS MER