Sökning: "natural streets"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden natural streets.
- Detta är en avhandling från Gävle : Gävle University Press
Sammanfattning : Geographic information science and systems face challenges related to understanding the instinctive heterogeneity of geographic space, since conventional geospatial analysis is mainly founded on Euclidean geometry and Gaussian statistics. This thesis adopts a new paradigm, based on fractal geometry and Paretian statistics for geospatial analysis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Department of Signals and Systems, Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : System security is important for any automation. It is even more so in the case of biometric systems due to the sensitive nature of the data it uses for enrollment and authentication - the subjects physical or biological trait. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Assume that a bus network is given, i.e. we are given a network of streets on which certain bus lines have been set up. Let the total number of buses be given. LÄS MER
4. Towards a theory of natural occupation: developing theoretical, methodological and empirical support for the relation between plot systems and urban processesDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Plot systems (or ‘plots’, ‘lots’, ‘parcels’, ‘land divisions’) is a commonly recognised structural component of urban form along with streets and buildings. They play a critical role in understanding urban processes in cities, not least of all because they link directly between the physical world and institutions, such as property rights. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Geographic space is the large-scale and continuous space that encircles the earth and in which human activities occur. The study of geographic space has drawn attention in many different fields and has been applied in a variety of studies, including those on cognition, urban planning and navigation systems. LÄS MER