Sökning: "natural frequency analysis"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 369 avhandlingar innehållade orden natural frequency analysis.
6. Automated Bottleneck Analysis of Production Systems : Increasing the applicability of simulation-based multi-objective optimization for bottleneck analysis within industry
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing companies constantly need to explore new management strategies and new methods to increase the efficiency of their production systems and retain their competitiveness. It is of paramount importance to develop new bottleneck analysis methods that can identify the factors that impede the overall performance of their productionsystems so that the optimal improvement actions can be performed. LÄS MER
7. Electromagnetic Dispersion Modeling and Analysis for Power Cables
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses electromagnetic wave propagation in power cables. It consists of five papers, where the three first papers are based on one and the same model, and the last two papers are based on a similar but slightly different model. LÄS MER
8. Statistical inference and time-frequency estimation for non-stationary signal classification
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on statistical methods for non-stationary signals. The methods considered or developed address problems of stochastic modeling, inference, spectral analysis, time-frequency analysis, and deep learning for classification. LÄS MER
9. Fast Numerical Techniques for Electromagnetic Problems in Frequency Domain
Sammanfattning : The Method of Moments is a numerical technique for solving electromagnetic problems with integral equations. The method discretizes a surface in three dimensions, which reduces the dimension of the problem with one. A drawback of the method is that it yields a dense system of linear equations. LÄS MER
10. Towards Ultimate Performance of THz Heterodyne Receivers: SIS Frequency Multiplier and Wideband Passive Components
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the development of advanced components for the future wideband side band separating and / or multipixel receivers for radio-astronomy with ultimate sensitivity.In this thesis, a novel frequency multiplier based on distributed superconducting tunnel (SIS) junctions has been demonstrated for the first time, taking advantage of the extreme inherent nonlinearity of such device. LÄS MER