Sökning: "natural frequency analysis"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 326 avhandlingar innehållade orden natural frequency analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Media-Tryck, Lund University, Sweden
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on statistical methods for non-stationary signals. The methods considered or developed address problems of stochastic modeling, inference, spectral analysis, time-frequency analysis, and deep learning for classification. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses electromagnetic wave propagation in power cables. It consists of five papers, where the three first papers are based on one and the same model, and the last two papers are based on a similar but slightly different model. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the use of electric fields for evaluation and control of chemical systems. An electric field can result in the flow of charge across an interface between a metal and a solution, by means of chemical reactions. This interplay between electricity and chemistry, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The Method of Moments is a numerical technique for solving electromagnetic problems with integral equations. The method discretizes a surface in three dimensions, which reduces the dimension of the problem with one. A drawback of the method is that it yields a dense system of linear equations. LÄS MER
10. Towards Ultimate Performance of THz Heterodyne Receivers: SIS Frequency Multiplier and Wideband Passive ComponentsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the development of advanced components for the future wideband side band separating and / or multipixel receivers for radio-astronomy with ultimate sensitivity.In this thesis, a novel frequency multiplier based on distributed superconducting tunnel (SIS) junctions has been demonstrated for the first time, taking advantage of the extreme inherent nonlinearity of such device. LÄS MER