Sökning: "natural frequency analysis"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 369 avhandlingar innehållade orden natural frequency analysis.
16. Electromagnetic dispersion modeling and analysis for HVDC power cables
Sammanfattning : Derivation of an electromagnetic model, regarding the wave propagation in a very long (10 km or more) High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) power cable, is the central part of this thesis. With an existing “perfect” electromagnetic model there are potentially a wide range of applications. LÄS MER
17. A periodically Ordered Structures in One Dimension
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with different aspects of aperiodically ordered structures in one dimension. The approach is entirely theoretical, and the models used have various relevance for real systems. LÄS MER
18. Optical sensors in drinking water production : Towards automated process control in relation to natural organic matter
Sammanfattning : Access to safe and clean drinking water is a basic human right (A/RES/64/292). In Sweden, large drinking water treatment plants use mainly surface water as water source. The long-term trend of increasing natural organic matter (NOM) in boreal and north European surface waters negatively affects the overall performance of the treatment processes. LÄS MER
19. Computational electromagnetics : software development and high frequency modeling of surface currents on perfect conductors
Sammanfattning : In high frequency computational electromagnetics, rigorous numerical methods be come unrealistic tools due to computational demand increasing with the frequency. Instead approximations to the solutions of the Maxwell equations can be employed to evaluate th electromagnetic fields. LÄS MER
20. On MIMO Systems and Adaptive Arrays for Wireless Communication : Analysis and Practical Aspects
Sammanfattning : This thesis is concerned with the use of multiple antenna elements in wireless communication over frequency non-selective radio channels. Both measurement results and theoretical analysis are presented. New transmit strategies are derived and compared to existing transmit strategies, such as beamforming and space-time block coding (STBC). LÄS MER