Sökning: "natural antibodies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 306 avhandlingar innehållade orden natural antibodies.
1. Computational analyses of biological sequences -applications to antibody-based proteomics and gene family characterizationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Following the completion of the human genome sequence, post-genomic efforts have shifted the focus towards the analysis of the encoded proteome. Several different systematic proteomics approaches have emerged, for instance, antibody-based proteomics initiatives, where antibodies are used to functionally explore the human proteome. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis (RA), self-reactive antibodies are present at high levels, which contributes to disease pathogenesis. The antibodies mediate their effect predominantly by binding to Fc gamma receptors (FcγR) on various leukocytes, such as monocytes, macrophages and mast cells, where FcγR ligation leads to cell activation. LÄS MER
3. Compact-disc microfluidic methods for characterization of therapeutic antibodies Analysis of post-translational modificationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Characterization of post-translational modifications (PTMs) of therapeutic proteins is very important during the bioprocess development to maintain desired product quality and during the submission process to regulatory authorities for product approval. Monitoring glycosylation in pharmacokinetic studies can be useful to evaluate the dependence of clearance rates on different glycoforms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis, which is based on four original papers, covers different aspects of the evolvement and development of proteomic platforms and the construction of human synthetic antibody libraries for the isolation of antibody reagents has been very central. There is an accelerating need for technologies capable of providing proteomic analysis of high sensitivity with good accuracy and an overall broad coverage as well as for biomarker validation. LÄS MER
5. Astatine-211 and Iodine Conjugates: Radiohalogenation and Preclinical Pharmacokinetics for Targeted and Pretargeted RadioimmunotherapyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Endoradiotherapy using labelled tumour specific-monoclonal antibodies in the therapy of malignant disease is a therapeutic modality that is coming of age. While clearly defined tumours can be treated with surgery and/or chemotherapy, occult metastases requires adjuvant systemic treatment, e.g. LÄS MER