Sökning: "narrative method"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 168 avhandlingar innehållade orden narrative method.
1. Utmaningen från andra berättelser En studie om moraliskt omdöme, utvidgat tänkande och kritiskt reflekterande berättelser i dialogbaserad feministisk etikDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The present study has a threefold aim: First, the theoretical aim is to give a contribution to refinement of the theory of dialogue based feminist ethics, concerning the understanding of judgment and narration within such an ethics. The study also has an empirical aim, defined as to clarify what kind of knowledge, relevant to the moral judgment of an engaged outsider actor, can be received from dialogical interpretation and analysis of a limited selection of critically reflecting life stories. LÄS MER
2. Gelebte Mehrsprachigkeit im Plattenbau Untersuchungen von Narrativen und Praktiken russlanddeutscher junger ErwachsenerDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the lived multilingualism of a group of young Russian-German adults who as children migrated together with their families from post-Soviet states to the Federal Republic of Germany during the 1990s. Today these adults live in a ‘Plattenbau’ housing estate in a small town in one of the new federal states of Germany. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This compilation thesis, consisting of five articles, focuses on narrative explorations of vocational Bildung and wisdom in practice. It is an explicitly practical and empirical approach to what, for the most part, tends to be limited to philosophical discussions. LÄS MER
4. Teacher to learner and back again : a narrative inquiry into teacher voice in professional learningDetta är en avhandling från University of Toronto Press
Sammanfattning : My research investigates how four experienced Ontario elementary teachers use their personal and professional knowledge to define what they consider to be personal, purposeful and relevant professional learning, or authentic professional learning (Mockler, 2013; Webster-Wright, 2009). Authentic learning is here understood to represent what the teachers themselves described as their lived experiences of ongoing professional learning, and what they identified as relevant and purposeful for their continued professional, as well as personal learning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of English
Sammanfattning : Mad Pursuits: Therapeutic Narration in Postwar American Fiction examines three mid-century American novels—J.D. Salinger’s The Catcher in the Rye (1951), Ralph Ellison’s Invisible Man (1952), and Sylvia Plath’s The Bell Jar (1963)—in relation to the rise and popularization of psychoanalytic theory in America. LÄS MER