Sökning: "nanoporous membrane"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden nanoporous membrane.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Nanotechnology is emerging to be one of the most important scientific disciplines that physics, chemistry and biology truly overlap with each other. Over the last two decades science and technology have witnessed tremendous improvement in the hope of unveiling the true secrets of the nature in molecular or atomic level. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Today, the growing and aging population, and the rise of new global threats on human health puts an increasing demand on the healthcare system and calls for preventive actions. To make existing medical treatments more efficient and widely accessible and to prevent the emergence of new threats such as drug-resistant bacteria, improved diagnostic technologies are needed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the use of biomolecular assemblies for creating materials with novel properties. Several aspects of biomimetic materials have been investigated, from fundamental studies on membrane shaping molecules to the integration of biomolecules with inorganic materials. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Biologically inspired materials are being developed with the aim of improving the integration of medical implants and minimizing non-desirable host reactions. A promising strategy is the design of topographically patterned surfaces that resemble those found in the extracellular environment. LÄS MER
5. Processing and characterization of membranes based on cellulose nanocrystals for water purification Nanocellulose as functional entityDetta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Membrane technology is being extensively used in water purification as an energy efficient and low cost process. Nanostructured (NSM) and nanoenabled (NEM) membranes are favored in this context as nanoscaled entities are expected to provide high surface area, high mechanical properties and versatile surface chemistry as well as provide better control on the pore size and distribution, flux and selectivity of the membrane. LÄS MER