Sökning: "musical meaning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 avhandlingar innehållade orden musical meaning.
1. Musik som handling. Verkanalys, interpretation och musikalisk gestaltning. Med ett studium av Anders Eliassons Quartetto d'ArchiDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The aim of the dissertation is to illustrate the potential musical analysis has in the development of artistic questions with regard to the interpretation and performance of western art music. The analyses of the dissertation focus on Quartetto d’Archi, by the Swedish composer Anders Eliasson, and discussions of music as action, music as emotional expression, music as motion and music as mimesis are based on the four movements of this string quartet. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to find further understanding of how people with special interest in a certain artist utilise music and the fact that they are fans in their everyday lives. I have opted to study two fans included in each group selected for this study: Kiss, Status Quo and Lasse Stefanz, one male and one female fan belonging to each respective group. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : As the computer screen is replacing the book as the dominant medium for communication (Kress, 2003), questions about how meaning is constituted by the multimodal interaction of different media (including music) is becoming increasingly important in contemporary research of pedagogy, sociology and media studies. The overall aim with this licentiate thesis is to explore musical narrative functions as they appear in multimedia such as film and computer games. LÄS MER
4. The Printed Score as a Mediator of Musical Meaning Approaches to Music Notation in Western tonal musicDetta är en avhandling från Malmö Academy of Music, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Abstract Centering on notation is a characteristic of Western tonal music. The printed scores are expected to provide the necessary information on musical expression. In this study, strategically selected contemporary musicians’ ways of under-standing the printed scores are investigated. LÄS MER
5. Goodbye Reason Hello Rhyme a study of meaning making and the concept development process in music compositionDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KMH-förlaget
Sammanfattning : This thesis comprises two articles based on qualitative empirical studies and a theoretical introduction. All three texts deal with the same problem area concerning musical meaning making and the concept development process in the course of composition learning. Each text could be read separately. LÄS MER