Sökning: "musical action"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 avhandlingar innehållade orden musical action.
1. Musik som handling. Verkanalys, interpretation och musikalisk gestaltning. Med ett studium av Anders Eliassons Quartetto d'ArchiDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The aim of the dissertation is to illustrate the potential musical analysis has in the development of artistic questions with regard to the interpretation and performance of western art music. The analyses of the dissertation focus on Quartetto d’Archi, by the Swedish composer Anders Eliasson, and discussions of music as action, music as emotional expression, music as motion and music as mimesis are based on the four movements of this string quartet. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The specific aim of the thesis is to highlight and problematise how gender in interplay with practice of genre is expressed and constructed in musical action. I discuss the interplay between gender and genre practice in conjunction with music education based on the em- pirical findings from eight ensemble groups in Swedish upper secondary arts programmes. LÄS MER
3. Att ge form åt musikaliska gestaltningar : En socialsemiotisk studie av körledares multimodala kommunikation i körDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Nämnden för konstnärligt utvecklingsarbete vid Konstnärliga fakulteten, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to identify and describe how musical interpretations and performances are semiotically designed and realised by choir conductors in their interaction with choir singers during rehearsals and concerts, and also to find methods for how these actions can be analysed and described.The data consists of video-recorded rehearsals and concerts with six Swedish professional choir conductors and their choirs. LÄS MER
4. Orchestrating timbre – Unfolding processes of timbre and memory in improvisational piano performanceDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis presents how the orchestration of timbre is investigated from a performer’s perspective as means to “unfold” improvisational processes. It is grounded in my practice as a pianist in the realm of improvised music, in which I often use preparations and objects as extensions of the instrument. LÄS MER
5. Music Education as an Adventure of Knowledge. Student and Teacher Experience as Conceptualizations of Musical Knowledge, Learning and TeachingDetta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis by publication explores students’ and teachers’ conceptualizations of musical knowledge and learning within the context of the national Arts programme in Swedish upper secondary school. The point of departure is pragmatic ontology and epistemology, emphasizing a holistic view of education as communication and a democratic necessity. LÄS MER