Sökning: "music notation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 490 avhandlingar innehållade orden music notation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This dissertation presents ten studies focusing on three important subfields of music information retrieval (MIR): music transcription (Part A), music perception (Part B), and music production (Part C).In Part A, systems capable of transcribing rhythm and polyphonic pitch are described. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö : Malmö Academy of Music
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the education at Swedish community school of music and art. The aim of the study is to investigate how teachers at those schools talk about their own activities, and thereby also to explore, describe and analyse how the teaching is manifested. LÄS MER
3. The Printed Score as a Mediator of Musical Meaning Approaches to Music Notation in Western tonal musicDetta är en avhandling från Malmö Academy of Music, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Abstract Centering on notation is a characteristic of Western tonal music. The printed scores are expected to provide the necessary information on musical expression. In this study, strategically selected contemporary musicians’ ways of under-standing the printed scores are investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Cultural Sciences, Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation, titled Interactive Music Composition, is a practice based Ph.D. thesis in the field of Musicology. The purpose is to explore if and how one can compose computer based interactive music, that is musically satisfying for an interacting audience, consisting of both laymen and skilled musicians. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KMH förlaget
Sammanfattning : In a joint dissertation project, 11 brass instrument and guitar lessons, with 4 teachers and 21 students aged 9-35 years, were videotaped, transcribed and analyzed. Two were group lessons and 9 were private lessons. LÄS MER