Sökning: "municipal energy company"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden municipal energy company.
1. Strategies for Environmental Sustainability of Municipal Energy Companies. Pathways of Sustainable Development between Business and SocietyDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : BAS
Sammanfattning : Carbon emissions from energy production have a severe impact on the global climate. The slow transformation of the energy system towards low-carbon alternatives is thus a serious concern. Sweden is recognized as a forerunner in climate change mitigation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the introduction of district heating in an "ordinary" Swedish town: Mjölby. The process was initiated in 1974 and the decision to build was taken in 1979. In the following years pipelines were laid down and the system was gradually built. In 1987, a permanent heat plant was ready to assume operation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Municipalities have traditionally played key roles in the Swedish energy system as suppliers of gas, electricity and district heating to the public sector and end-use consumers. Sweden has a tradition of strong local self-government, and the municipalities are expected to play important roles in implementing national energy strategies and formulating municipal ones. LÄS MER
4. Utilisation of Excess Heat Towards a Circular Economy Implications of interorganisational collaborations and strategic planningDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In order to significantly lower the environmental impact from human activities, numerous efforts and approaches related to the transformation of human activities have developed during the last decades. Examples of such efforts are policies and strategies at different levels, some with a top-down approach focusing on extensive institutional changes, and some with a bottom-up approach focusing on industrial actors and industry-led activities. LÄS MER
5. Corporate strategies to mitigate climate change- two essays on practices in Swedish energy-intensive companiesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER