Sökning: "multiple roles"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 215 avhandlingar innehållade orden multiple roles.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic disease in which both genetic and environmental risk factors contribute to disease susceptibility. MS patients suffer from inflammatory lesions in the central nervous system which results in demyelination of nerve cells, reduced neuronal activity and finally neurodegeneration. LÄS MER
7. Deep Roots and Tangled Branches Bureaucracy and Collaboration in Natural Resource Governance in South IndiaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This is a study about collaboration within bureaucracies tasked with natural resource management in the contemporary Global South. It seeks to fill a considerable knowledge gap in the extant literature by exploring how individual public officials perceive the policy environment they work in. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : 3’ end cleavage and polyadenylation are important steps in the maturation of eukaryotic mRNAs. Poly(A) polymerase (PAP), the enzyme catalysing the addition of adenosine residues, exists in multiple isoforms. In this study the functional significance of multiple poly(A) polymerases have been investigated. LÄS MER
9. Recommendation changes in walls of glass perceived roles and relative importance of direct contactsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The equities recommendations of financial analysts to investors are often seen as mysterious created through skilled handcraft difficult to understand for the uninitiated. The core issue in this study is connected to the stock market functioning and the ability of analysts to disclose reliable and similar information to investors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Oncology-Pathology
Sammanfattning : WRAP53 is a gene of multiple functions; it encodes for a natural antisense transcript that regulates the actions of the tumour suppressor p53, and it gives rise to a protein with oncogenic properties that is important for Cajal body formation and maintenance. Natural antisense transcripts are a group of regulatory RNAs implicated in many aspects of eukaryotic gene expression including transcription, RNA localization, translation and RNA stability. LÄS MER