Sökning: "multiple roles"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 233 avhandlingar innehållade orden multiple roles.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the process of placing a spouse in a care home for older people from the perspectives of the key actors involved. Due to the lack of previous studies in this area in Sweden and the desire to generate new insights that have the potential to inform practice developments a grounded theory methodology was adopted. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic disease in which both genetic and environmental risk factors contribute to disease susceptibility. MS patients suffer from inflammatory lesions in the central nervous system which results in demyelination of nerve cells, reduced neuronal activity and finally neurodegeneration. LÄS MER
8. Deep Roots and Tangled Branches Bureaucracy and Collaboration in Natural Resource Governance in South IndiaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This is a study about collaboration within bureaucracies tasked with natural resource management in the contemporary Global South. It seeks to fill a considerable knowledge gap in the extant literature by exploring how individual public officials perceive the policy environment they work in. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : 3’ end cleavage and polyadenylation are important steps in the maturation of eukaryotic mRNAs. Poly(A) polymerase (PAP), the enzyme catalysing the addition of adenosine residues, exists in multiple isoforms. In this study the functional significance of multiple poly(A) polymerases have been investigated. LÄS MER
10. Recommendation changes in walls of glass perceived roles and relative importance of direct contactsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The equities recommendations of financial analysts to investors are often seen as mysterious created through skilled handcraft difficult to understand for the uninitiated. The core issue in this study is connected to the stock market functioning and the ability of analysts to disclose reliable and similar information to investors. LÄS MER