Sökning: "multiple roles"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 234 avhandlingar innehållade orden multiple roles.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Movement is necessary for the survival of most animals. The spinal cord contains neuronal networks that are capable of motor coordination and of producing different movements. In particular, a very reduced neuronal network in the spinal cord can produce simple rhythmic outputs even in the absence of descending or sensory inputs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines two groups of European nobility, the Roman aristocracy and the British Grand Tour travellers, specifically, their attitudes towards Antiquity as expressed in portraits produced in eighteenth-century Rome. Antiquity in this study connotes Ancient Rome, particularly its political system, religious system and architecture, and assumes it to be the quintessence of a Western mythology that had supported the legitimation of the ruling classes since the Middle Ages. LÄS MER
18. Cancer of unknown primary: searching for the etiological clues. A population-based epidemiological study in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Center for Primary Health Care Research
Sammanfattning : This thesis aimed to search for etiological clues about cancer of unknown primary(CUP) by gathering novel information. The Swedish national registries were used and CUP cases were identified according to the seventh revision of the International Classification of Diseases. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Center for Primary Health Care Research
Sammanfattning : Insulin signaling is mediated by a complex, highly integrated network which functions to control multiple metabolic and growth processes throughout the organism. A key enzyme in the insulin signaling network is phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3-kinase). LÄS MER
20. Distribution and modulatory roles of neuropeptides and neurotransmitters in the Drosophila brainDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Zoology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The central complex is a prominent neuropil found in the middle of the insect brain. It is considered as a higher center for motor control and information processing. LÄS MER