Sökning: "multiple roles"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 214 avhandlingar innehållade orden multiple roles.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines two groups of European nobility, the Roman aristocracy and the British Grand Tour travellers, specifically, their attitudes towards Antiquity as expressed in portraits produced in eighteenth-century Rome. Antiquity in this study connotes Ancient Rome, particularly its political system, religious system and architecture, and assumes it to be the quintessence of a Western mythology that had supported the legitimation of the ruling classes since the Middle Ages. LÄS MER
17. Cancer of unknown primary: searching for the etiological clues. A population-based epidemiological study in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Center for Primary Health Care Research
Sammanfattning : This thesis aimed to search for etiological clues about cancer of unknown primary(CUP) by gathering novel information. The Swedish national registries were used and CUP cases were identified according to the seventh revision of the International Classification of Diseases. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Center for Primary Health Care Research
Sammanfattning : Insulin signaling is mediated by a complex, highly integrated network which functions to control multiple metabolic and growth processes throughout the organism. A key enzyme in the insulin signaling network is phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3-kinase). LÄS MER
19. Distribution and modulatory roles of neuropeptides and neurotransmitters in the Drosophila brainDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Zoology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The central complex is a prominent neuropil found in the middle of the insect brain. It is considered as a higher center for motor control and information processing. LÄS MER
20. Antimicrobial peptides and eicosanoids : roles and interactions in inflammation and host defenseDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics
Sammanfattning : Antimicrobial peptides (AMPs) have a broad spectrum of activities and exert their functions by both direct killing of microbes through the interaction with the microbial membrane, and modulation of innate and adaptive immunity of the host. In humans, cathelicidins and defensins represent the major families of AMPs. LÄS MER