Sökning: "multiple roles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 215 avhandlingar innehållade orden multiple roles.
1. Domestic Workload and Multiple Roles. Epidemiological findings on health and sickness absence in women
Sammanfattning : Aim: The objective of this thesis was to analyse the importance of specific exposures in women’s lives to health and sickness absence; more precisely to study the association between domestic work, multiple roles and the experience of being sick-listed, and self-rated health, psychiatric disorders and sickness absence. Method: The thesis was based on two datasets. LÄS MER
2. Multifunctional roles of plasmin in inflammation Studies of animal models on rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, wound healing and infection
Sammanfattning : Plasmin has been suggested to be involved in degradation of extracellular matrix (ECM) and tissue remodeling during a number of physiological and pathological processes. The aims of this thesis were to study the functional roles of plasmin during pathological inflammation in autoimmune and nonautoimmune disease models of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), multiple sclerosis (MS), wound healing and infection. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Inflammation can be infectious and/or sterile depending on the initiating event. The proinflammatory mediator High mobility group box protein 1 (HMGB1) is a nuclear protein released from cells during both sterile and infectious inflammation and once extracellular, initates and potentiates inflammation by inducing cytokine production and by recruiting inflammatory cells. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet, Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Membership programs are widely-used marketing tools. Many customers belong to a number of different membership programs across a variety of organizations and contexts. Memberships are based on the idea of mutual benefits of a relationship. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the process of placing a spouse in a care home for older people from the perspectives of the key actors involved. Due to the lack of previous studies in this area in Sweden and the desire to generate new insights that have the potential to inform practice developments a grounded theory methodology was adopted. LÄS MER