Sökning: "multi-objective optimization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 avhandlingar innehållade orden multi-objective optimization.
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Engineering
Sammanfattning : As a result of the increase in accessibility of computational resources and the increase in the power of the computers during the last two decades, designers are able to create computer models to simulate the behavior of a complex products. To address global competitiveness, companies are forced to optimize their designs and products. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Rare earth elements comprise the metallic elements known as lanthanides as well as scandium and yttrium. They are extensively used in modern technological industries and are considered as strategic commodities in many countries. LÄS MER
3. Learning from Multi-Objective Optimization of Production Systems A method for analyzing solution sets from multi-objective optimizationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The process of multi-objective optimization involves finding optimal solutions to several objective functions. However, these are typically in conflict with each other in many real-world problems, such as production system design. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In this thesis multi-objective optimization is used to find Pareto fronts showing the set of optimized damping parameters of primary and secondary bogie suspensions. Special interests are put on requirements to enhance safety and comfort of a railway vehicle. LÄS MER
5. Dynamic Resampling for Preference-based Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization of Stochastic Systems Improving the efficiency of time-constrained optimizationDetta är en avhandling från Skövde : Högskolan i Skövde
Sammanfattning : In preference-based Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization (EMO), the decision maker is looking for a diverse, but locally focused non-dominated front in a preferred area of the objective space, as close as possible to the true Pareto-front. Since solutions found outside the area of interest are considered less important or even irrelevant, the optimization can focus its efforts on the preferred area and find the solutions that the decision maker is looking for more quickly, i. LÄS MER