Sökning: "multi-criteria analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 avhandlingar innehållade orden multi-criteria analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Mytilene, Greece : University of the Aegean, Dept. of Environment
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Systems Analysis for Eco-Industrial Development : Applied on Cement and Biogas Production SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Our industrial systems are not sustainable—a major challenge which demands several types of responses. Eco-industrial development can be seen as such a response, with the goal to establish industrial systems that are both ecological and economical. Industrial Ecology is another closely related response. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Optimizing software testing process has received much attention over the last few decades. Test optimization is typically seen as a multi-criteria decision making problem. One aspect of test optimization involves test selection, prioritization and execution scheduling. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The amount of information involved in many decision making situations has increased dramatically in recent years and support of some kind is often needed. Consequently, fields like Business Intelligence (BI) and Decision Support Systems (DSS) have advanced. LÄS MER
5. A data-driven decision support system for coherency of experts’ judgment in complex classification problems The case of food security as a UN sustainable development goalDetta är en avhandling från Borlänge : Dalarna University
Sammanfattning : Everyday humans need to make individual or collective decisions. Often the decisions aim at achieving multiple goals (thus involving multiple criteria) and rely on the decision maker(s)’ intuition, internal data, as well as external sources of data. LÄS MER