Sökning: "mortality transition"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 65 avhandlingar innehållade orden mortality transition.
11. CHILDREN BORN PREMATURELY. Their fathers' experiences and trends in mortality and morbidity during a ten-year periodDetta är en avhandling från Pia Lundqvist, Dept of Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to elucidate fathers’ experience of becoming parents of a pretermborn infant as well as their experience in the years after their infant’s birth. A further aim was to describe the context of neonatal care by investigating trends in outcome during a ten-year period in the southern region of Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Heart failure (HF) is a major health problem worldwide with an estimated prevalence of about 1-2% in the Western world. The temporal trend for prevalence of HF has never been investigated in a nationwide population. In patients with HF diuretic treatment is recommended for relief of congestive symptoms. LÄS MER
13. Migration strategies of raptors – spatio-temporal adaptations and constraints in travelling and foragingDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : My dissertation is about bird migration and addresses questions about how raptors adapt to the fluctuating environments during the transition seasons between breeding and wintering. The migration is highly affected by local prey abundance, foraging strategies, weather conditions and landscape patterns along the migration routes as well as navigation and orientation mechanisms and cues. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation, the occurence of tuberculosis and it's causes are studied with special attention to developments in Sweden. The perspective is a comparative one. Secular trends as well as shortterm fluctuations are analysed. LÄS MER
15. Rapid Urbanization An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Urban Transition in Developing CountriesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis is concerned with the challenges posed by the contemporary urban narrative in developing countries. It is premised on the notion of the urban transition, which posits that as a country develops it undergoes a transformation from a predominantly rural society to a predominantly urban one. LÄS MER