Sökning: "modified drug release"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 avhandlingar innehållade orden modified drug release.
1. Water-swelling tablets based on hydrophobically modified poly(acrylic acid) - Effects of amphiphiles on swelling and drug releaseDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : An important issue within the pharmaceutical world today is the increasing number of poorly soluble drugs. These often show a low bioavailability and a susceptibility to varying conditions in the intestine. LÄS MER
2. Preparation of Tablets from Reservoir Pellets with an Emphasis on the Compression Behaviour and Drug ReleaseDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The preparation of multiple unit tablets was investigated in this thesis with the intention of gaining a deeper understanding of some of the factors that influence the properties of such tablets.Initially, three different types of pellets (drug, soft and disintegrant pellets) were combined as a model to investigate the ability of the mixture to form disintegrating tablets. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of three parts, which revolve around the fabrication of multifunctional glyconanomaterials (cellulose nanocrystals, chitin nanocrystals, mesoporous silica nanoparticles) and the development of their applications in biorecognition and nanomedicine.Part one presents a detailed introduction to glyconanomaterials, focusing on cellulose nanocrystals, chitin nanocrystals and mesoporous silica nanoparticles, including their general preparations, properties and applications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Multifunctional drug delivery systems incorporated with stimuli-sensitive drug release, magnetic nanoparticles and magnetic resonance (MR) T2 contrast agents is attracting increasing attention recently. In this thesis, works on polymer nanospheres response to temperature change, superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPION)/polymeric composite materials for MR imaging contrast agents are summarized. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Drug delivery to nasal or ocular mucosa for either local or systemic action faces many obstacles – these routes are protected by effective mechanisms. Gel formulations with suitable rheological and mucoadhesive properties increase the contact time at the site of absorption. LÄS MER