Sökning: "modelling parameters"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 690 avhandlingar innehållade orden modelling parameters.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : US-AB
Sammanfattning : Anaerobic treatment is widely used around the world as a biological stage in both domestic and industrial wastewater-treatment plants. The two principal advantages of anaerobic over aerobic treatment are the production of biogas, which can be used as fuel, and the lower rate of biomass production, which results in lower maintenance costs for the plant. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Understanding the precipitation reaction is very important since precipitation hardening is one of the most effective strengthening mechanisms in metallic alloys. In martensitic steels, a tempering heat treatment is often performed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Thermal barrier coatings, TBCs, are used in gas turbines as a thermal shield resulting in lower temperature in coated components. The decrease of temperature allows higher gas temperatures in the turbine, which increase the efficiency. LÄS MER
4. Closing the Loop by Combining UASB Reactor and Reactive Bed Filetr Technology for wastewater Treatment Modelling and Practical ApproachesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : A laboratory-scale upflow anaerobic sludge blanket (UASB) reactor followed by a packed bed reactor (PBR) filled with Sorbulite® in the lower part and Polonite® in the upper part was used to treat household wastewater in a 50-week experiment. A model was developed to describe the performance of the UASB reactor, including mass transfer through the film around anaerobic granules, intra-particle diffusion and bioconversion of the substrate. LÄS MER
5. Load Shifting and Storage of Cooling Energy through Ice Bank or Ice Slurry Systems modelling and experimental analysisDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Ice based Cool Thermal Energy Storage (CTES) systems have attracted much attention during last few decades. The reasons are mainly of economical and environmental nature. LÄS MER