Sökning: "mixed system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 623 avhandlingar innehållade orden mixed system.
- Detta är en avhandling från Kista : Mikroelektronik och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Nutrient cycling in agroecosystems: nitrogen cycling in southern Sweden in the 1850s and two Tanzanian villages in the 1990sDetta är en avhandling från Lund
Sammanfattning : This study presents a general model for analysing nutrient cycling in agroecosystems. The focus is on food production intensity, human carrying capacity, sustainability and efficiency. The model can be used on systems including different kinds of land uses, which makes it applicable for studies on different scales. LÄS MER
3. Haulage system optimization for underground mines A discrete event simulation and mixed integer programming approachDetta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : In coming decades, many underground mines will operate at greater depths, which will affect many operational factors such as increased rock stress, longer haulage distances, and higher energy consumption, which potentially can generate lower production rates. The increased rock stresses may lead to smaller sized openings, further restricting the size of loading and hauling equipment that can be used. LÄS MER
4. Systems Dependability Engineering for Wind Power Applications Challenges, Concepts, and System-Level MethodologiesDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : School of Engineering, Linnaeus University
Sammanfattning : Complexity and uncertainty have impacted wind power systems and their applications.Commercial wind power asset exhibits complex system behaviour due tostochastic loading characteristics of its installation context. However, differentstakeholders’ practices in whole life cycle processes try to treat multi-disciplinarycomplexity issues. LÄS MER
5. Optimal Railroad Power Supply System Operation and Design Detailed system studies, and aggregated investment modelsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Railway power supply systems (RPSSs) differ mainly from public power systems from that the loads are moving. These moving loads are motoring trains. Trains can also be regenerating when braking and are then power sources. These loads consume comparatively much power, causing substantial voltage drops, not rarely so big that the loads are reduced. LÄS MER