Sökning: "ministerial books"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden ministerial books.
1. Styrning bakom kulisserna : Regeringskansliets politiska staber och regeringens styrningskapacitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses one of the less explored areas of Swedish politics: the political appointees in the ministerial staffs of the Swedish core executive. The study draws attention to the everyday life of the ministerial staff in order to give an idea of their function: What do the political appointees do? How is the work of the ministerial staffs organized? How is policy coordinated at the political level? The main empirical focus of this thesis is the 2002-2006 term of office. LÄS MER
2. "...att forma ungdomen till religiösa, moraliska och nyttiga medborgare" : En studie av ungerska kyrkoarkiv som källmaterial för religionspedagogisk forskning
Sammanfattning : The subject of this dissertation is to examine whether parallels of the notations of the Swedish parish records regarding popular education could be tracked down in Hungarian church records, as well as to examine to what extent such records may be utilised as sources for the study of the churches’ role in this education. As it is shown in the study, there are remarks in the Hungarian church record about the levels of knowledge of parishioners. LÄS MER
3. Normer eller nytta? : Om de politiska drivkrafterna bakom Regeringskansliets departementsindelning
Sammanfattning : Existing theories on administrative reorganization point in two opposite directions. Some scholars suggest that the machinery of government is altered through comprehensive planning and intentional design. LÄS MER
4. Crafting Lutheran Pastors in Tanzania : Perceptions of Theological Education and Formation in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania
Sammanfattning : The quest for theological education is embedded in the history of the churches in sub-Saharan Africa and is, at the same time, inherently linked to how the churches continue to evolve and shift in character over time. It relates to the self-understanding of the churches and their role in society, including their academic and pastoral obligations to adequately educate and train leaders to work in the localities. LÄS MER
5. Crisis, Accountability and Blame Management : Strategies and Survival of Political Office-Holders
Sammanfattning : Crises are an integral part of our modern world; they are breaking points that disturb our sense of normalcy. While some of them are treated as ‘normal incidents’ that are bound to occur in a vast and complex array of governmental activities, others spark a blaze of media attention, public emotions, and political upheaval. LÄS MER