Sökning: "mikael svensson örebro"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden mikael svensson örebro.
1. What is a Life Worth? : Methodological Issues in Estimating the Value of a Statistical Life
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. What is a life worth? : methodological issues in estimating the value of a statistical life
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses methodological issues in estimating the value of a statistical life (VSL). Two main approaches have been used to estimate the VSL, the indirect and direct methods; the indirect method is based on revealed preferences, such as the wage premium demanded for a risky job. LÄS MER
3. Från träningsoverall till trenchcoat : Tränarpositionens förändring inom svensk herrelitfotboll mellan 1960- och 2010-talet
Sammanfattning : The position of the coach in elite sports has changed radically over the last 50 years. Using the Swedish male elite soccer coach as an example, the aim of this thesis is to acquire a deeper understanding of this change. LÄS MER
4. The economics of sickness absence : social interactions, local cultures and working conditions
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is the study of social and psychosocial aspects of sickness absence. In Essay 1, Sickness Absence and Peer Effects – Evidence from a Swedish Municipality, detailed employment records from a Swedish public employer are used to investigate whether sick leave among work group colleagues influences individual sick leave. LÄS MER
5. Economic Evaluation of Mental Health Interventions for Children and Adolescents : the Case of Sweden
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is economic evaluations of programs and interventions regarding children and adolescents with mental health issues, victimization, and intellectual disabilities (ID). The first paper examines a potential link between mental health issues among adolescent and the class-size of the school class they are enrolled in. LÄS MER