Sökning: "migration reform"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 avhandlingar innehållade orden migration reform.
1. Harmonizing National Laws on Human Trafficking by Implementing Article 3 of the Palermo Protocol : Problems and ReformDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Trafficking in human beings is one of the most serious and acute problems of our time. It is seen as one of the main forms of organized crime as well as a modern form of slavery. Trafficking is a practice that affects entire societies or rather the very fabric of democratic societies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Many people believe that changes in Swedish migration politics in the last decade signal a turning point and perhaps the end of the well-reputed Swedish exceptionalism. In 2008, Swedish labour migration policy was transformed into one of the most open in whole OECD, whilst Swedish asylum migration policy, known for its humanitarianism, took a significant turn toward restrictiveness in 2016. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Impact of School Choice on Pupil Achievement, Segregation and Costs: Swedish Evidence. This paper evaluates school choice at the compulsory school level. We estimate the impact of an increased enrolment in private schools on average achievement using within-municipality variation over time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : The thesis consists of three independent chapters. The chapters are all empirical studies of scientists and the role that different types of mobility play in shaping researchers' scientific output and careers. LÄS MER