Sökning: "metal speciation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61 avhandlingar innehållade orden metal speciation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis is to contribute to the understanding of the interactions between metals and microorganisms with respect to * Toxicity of metals (Cd, Cu, Hg, Zn) * Mineralization of metal-organic complexes (citric acid, histidine) * Metal adsorption (Cs, Sr, Eu, Hg, Zn, As) Most of the studies were made on the gram-negative bacterium Klebsiella oxytoca, but the work also involved a Serratia as as well as mixed cultures of microorganisms from soil systems. Most previous studies, reported in the literature, on the toxic effects of metals on microorganisms have been performed at high nutrient levels, despite the fact that microorganisms in nature normally live under energy-limited conditions. LÄS MER
2. Metal Particles – Hazard or Risk? Elaboration and Implementation of a Research Strategy from a Surface and Corrosion PerspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Do metal particles (including particles of pure metals, alloys, metal oxides and compounds) pose a hazard or risk to human health? In the light of this question, this thesis summarizes results from research conducted on metal particles, and describes the elaboration and implementation of an in vitro test methodology to study metal release from particles through corrosion and dissolution processes in synthetic biological media relevant for human exposure through inhalation/ingestion and dermal contact.Bioaccessible metals are defined as the pool of released metals from particles that potentially could be made available for absorption by humans or other organisms. LÄS MER
3. Liquid Membrane Techniques for Trace Metal Analysis and Speciation in Environmental and Biological MatricesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Analytical Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, liquid-membrane-based methods for the analysis of trace metal species in samples of environmental and biological origin were developed. By incorporating extracting reagents in the membrane liquid, trace metal ions were selectively separated from humic-rich natural waters and urine samples, prior to their determination using various instrumental techniques. LÄS MER
4. Modeling of glyphosate and metal-glyphosate speciation in solution and at solution-mineral interfacesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kemi
Sammanfattning : Glyphosate (N-(phosphonomethyl)glycine, PMG, H3L) is a widely used organophosphorous herbicide. It interacts with metal ions and mineral surfaces, which may affect its mobility, degradation and bioavailability in the environment. However, these interactions are far from fully understood. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kemi
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER