Sökning: "mentally ill"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden mentally ill.
1. Discharge procedures for mentally ill people the perspective of former psychiatric patients on their social network, quality of life and future life expectations
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to find out: (a) the role played by various agencies in the discharge procedure and (b) former psychiatric patients" own perspective on their social network, quality of life and future life expectations.The theoretical framework is based on Mead's symbolic interactionism, Asplund's interpretation of Tönnies' concepts Gemeinschaft and Gesellschaft and Buber's dialogical philosophy. LÄS MER
2. After the 1995 Swedish Mental Health Care Reform- A follow-up study of a group of several mentally illDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Aims: The overall aim of this thesis was to follow up a sample of severely mentally ill persons after the 1995 Swedish mental health care reform and to assess if the observed changes were in accord with the aims of the reform. Methods: In 1995/96, 602 persons were surveyed and identified as severely mentally ill in a defined area of Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs univ., Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to examine the transformation of psychiatry in Sweden in the early 20th century. At the turn of the century, 1800–1900, a form of psychiatry appeared that in many aspects sought to differentiate itself from the discipline as it had emerged during the previous century. LÄS MER
4. Icke som en annan människa. Psykisk sjukdom i mötet mellan psykiatrin och lokalsamhället under 1800-talets andra hälftDetta är en avhandling från Gidlunds förlag
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to study conceptions of mental illness in Sweden during the second half of the 19th century. The central aim has been to analyze how mental illness was understood and interpreted in what was a continual interaction between medical professionals and lay people. LÄS MER
5. Efter mentalsjukhuset : en studie i spåren av avinstitutionaliseringen av den psykiatriska vårdenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is the reorganisation of psychiatric care, the deinstitutionalisation process, which has been carried through in Sweden and other countries in the western world. Psychiatric care has been both specialised and decentralised and new actors, outside the medical service, have been involved in care, support and service to people with severe mental illnesses. LÄS MER