Sökning: "mental health problems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 368 avhandlingar innehållade orden mental health problems.
1. Health and Health Care Utilization among the Unemployed
Sammanfattning : The number of persons who are not employed has increased in Sweden since the early 1990s. Unemployment has been found to influence health, especially when unemployment rates are low. The extent to which unemployment affects health when unemployment is high is less clear, and this needs to be further studied. LÄS MER
2. Mental health problems among adolescents : Public health nurses' work and interprofessional collaboration within the school health service
Sammanfattning : The aim with this thesis was to study adolescents with mental health problems, factors that are associated with mental health problems, visits to the public health nurse (PHN), and how PHNs and other professionals experience the collaboration in school and school health services related to mental health problems. Methods: Qualitative and quantitative methods were used. LÄS MER
3. Health literacy among newly arrived refugees in Sweden and implications for health and healthcare
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to examine the distribution of health literacy (HL) levels in newly arrived Arabic-, Dari-, or Somali-speaking refugees in Sweden. Further aims were to investigate sociodemographic characteristics associated with inadequate HL in this group, and to investigate whether HL levels are associated with experiences of the health examination for asylum seekers (HEA), health seeking behaviour and health. LÄS MER
4. A cross-service approach to identify mental health problems in 3–5-year-old children using the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire
Sammanfattning : The Child Healthcare Services (CHS) in Sweden offer regular health check-ups and reach almost all 0–5-year-old children. Although one of the objectives of the CHS is to detect mental health problems, evidence-based methods are not used for this purpose at the Child Health Clinics (CHCs). LÄS MER
5. The value of social investments : A health economic approach to evaluating parenting interventions
Sammanfattning : Child mental health problems are current welfare challenges and may be costly to the individual, the family and society at large. The problems may persist and result in adverse outcomes later in life, which also carries a large financial burden. LÄS MER