Sökning: "mental health problems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 309 avhandlingar innehållade orden mental health problems.
1. Health literacy among newly arrived refugees in Sweden and implications for health and healthcareDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to examine the distribution of health literacy (HL) levels in newly arrived Arabic-, Dari-, or Somali-speaking refugees in Sweden. Further aims were to investigate sociodemographic characteristics associated with inadequate HL in this group, and to investigate whether HL levels are associated with experiences of the health examination for asylum seekers (HEA), health seeking behaviour and health. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The number of persons who are not employed has increased in Sweden since the early 1990s. Unemployment has been found to influence health, especially when unemployment rates are low. The extent to which unemployment affects health when unemployment is high is less clear, and this needs to be further studied. LÄS MER
3. A cross-service approach to identify mental health problems in 3–5-year-old children using the Strengths and Difficulties QuestionnaireDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The Child Healthcare Services (CHS) in Sweden offer regular health check-ups and reach almost all 0–5-year-old children. Although one of the objectives of the CHS is to detect mental health problems, evidence-based methods are not used for this purpose at the Child Health Clinics (CHCs). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Nordic School of Public Health (NHV)
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis is to explore School health nursing through school nurses’ descriptions of school children’s health and to analyse factors influencing the recording of schoolchildren’s health in the School Health Record (SHR). An additional aim is to evaluate family nursing interventions as a tool for the school nurses in the School Health Service (SHS). LÄS MER
5. Intellectual Disability and Mental Health Problems Evaluation of Two Clinical Assessment Instruments, Occurrence of Mental Health Problems and Psychiatric Care UtilisationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : It has been suggested that persons with intellectual disabilities (ID) manifest the full range of mental health problems. The main purpose of this thesis is to adapt and evaluate two clinical assessment instruments and to investigate the occurrence of mental health problems as well as psychiatric care utilisation in persons with ID. LÄS MER